CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

cnp change my life, page-19

1. 2,229 Posts.
    "lost 80k"

says it all. sure, CNP *MAY* win it back for you. maybe it wont. your recent posts are testament to the fact that you have absolutely no idea what you are doing.

myself and a few others may sound harsh to you kevin, but honestly we may be the best advice you got out of this site in one months time.

know what you are buying. a lot of the people posting here couldn't care less if they lost their entire CNP holding tomorrow. i know i wouldn't. well ok maybe a little but it's by no means an emergency.

you on the otherhand, lets have a look. you are young, probably just started university and got a little help from the folks. dont blow 80k on the stock market. that money would be a great leg up in making it thru a degree and im sure a lot of students would love to have 80k to live off while they completed their studies.

gamble on things like CNP when you can. how many other posters do you see coming on with threads like "very very worry about CNP"???

bottom line, if you are at a break even, think really hard before you decide not to cash in right now. you might not have the luxury tomorrow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.