CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

cnp syndicates gearing ratio misleading, page-23

1. 4,683 Posts.
    zwu since you're repetitively negative in every thread on CNP, I'll just post what I posted to you in another thread.

"you are such a down ramper dude. And for your own reason I assume. Certainly not on the facts in public view.

You have MAJOR institutions vested in CNP. Currently sitting on big losses in value. Obviously depending when they bought in.

These institutions won't wash their hands of the $150 million they still have invested. Actually smart portfolio managers will encourage mum and dad investors to dump CNP shares and force the price lower and lower. All this time delaying any assistance to the CNP situation. They will let the disaster situation fester, then buy up as much cheap stock as possible and the provide the "life-line" to CNP.

SP rockets on this "great news" and the institutions pocket the increased equity and reduce their negative exposure.

Also many business dealings are done on stated and agreed intensions. Sure the 15th Feb is a "deadline" but having processes in place is a sign of good faith which may allow ongoing agreement.

Now seeing RAMS refinanced 3.6 billion and IMO CNP are in a much better position than RAMS."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.