CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

i like reading all posts here, good or bad, i think TP does good...

1. 957 Posts.
    i like reading all posts here, good or bad, i think TP does good job, she puts lots of effort in and helps keep us all informed... i know if something out in media it will be here by end of the day. i think every1 should relax. i like most of us here have been raped on the ASX this year, (from a major share we all are here to read about) and as selmax said yesterday, most of us are numb to if it goes up by 50% because thats only like $10k of our lost $'0000000's coming back. we want a real understanding of the beast we are up against. sure its bad for sp if there bad media, but really @ the end of the day... if its in the paper there 1 mill readers that day, or HC where a) we already hold this dog stock b) volume of new readers on these threads would be limited... i dont see why such a problem. i know many of us are high strung over our tedious year this has been holding in, but hopefully it will be over soon and in a positive way.

Goodluck BOS.

(p.s. we need new sentiment options... "angry, suicidal, excited, optimistic, pessimistic, cheering, and cant wait till 15th Dec added to keep us amused and control the bickering) :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.