EQR 2.08% 4.9¢ eq resources limited

cnq annoucement - 13/12/2012, page-4

1. 2,547 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85

Pretty sure this is a second entity.

Why no name?

Boring old standard confidentiality/non-disclosure....? but there's not endless players needing/wanting large supply of concentrate.

Seems CNQ pretty much spelled who they say they are dealing with in today's release...?!

Would imagine/hope that CNQ would have run the release by the other party... gained their approval for wording?

Am I too hopeful/trusting?!

Not sure I should name my likely suspect.... but their story fits.... and story seems good.... wide range of market for concentrate from CNQ.

------------------

Why not much interest?

LOI... Not binding yet... lacking finer details... but still a very nice step in the right direction.

Market shy... needs more results...? I would like to see confirmation of steady cash-flow first before topping up further.... though SP looking tempting....

See what tomorrow brings... many will read this tonight/tomorrow then act.

--------------------

On that note......

With a backer on board being announced... one of our ASX peers flew the other day. Nice to see.

Our Moto Engil... have been reading up.... they are huge... so many places in that company for tungsten to be soaked up... they take on some massive projects all over the globe. Railway stuff of interest too. Not sure what their angle is.... what will be their next move.... partners etc. Still hunting more info.

Tungsten price holding up OK for now.

Just gotta wait!

bsh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $107.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $27.16K 560.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 222448 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 339151 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.50pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.