CNQ 4.92% 29.0¢ clean teq water limited

I am cautiously optimistic. I believe the full range of emotions...

1. 1,556 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    I am cautiously optimistic. I believe the full range of emotions related to this news have been expressed on this board. I would like to think that Peter knows what he is doing, though. After all, he is the original proprietor of this company. He has been with this company for decades already. He seems like the kind of person who takes pride in his work, and wants to take it all the way for the ultimate home run. He does not seem like the kind of person who will be a "flash in the pan" and sell out in nefarious ways for a quick buck. If he was that kind of person, he would have screwed the company for dead a long time ago. Peter wants to build something that has real lasting transformative power. That takes commitment and a protective attitude.

The management of https://www.petwatersolutions.com/about had/has an entirely different attitude. The leadership of PET were scoundrels' from the start. Peter couldn't be farther from that mindset. CleanTeq is Peter's baby, and he has become forever "conjoined at the hip" with a respected hall of fame achiever, Robert Friedland. Robert has not gotten to where he is by "selling out" and taking the easy road. Working in the mining industry, and being successful, is probably one of the toughest and longest slogs in all of the possible jobs out there. He did not get to where he is by screwing over everyone. That type of activity leads to a very short career.

Not only does Robert Friedland own a significant share of this company, but so does Fidelity Investments. Fidelity got involved in this company because of Robert Friedland. Fidelity has been any early investor with Robert in a number of ventures...... Fidelity is one of the most respected financial institutions in the world. And then we have another deep pocketed investor in Cleanteq.... Pengxin.
    Pengxin is a Chinese company whose leadership has known Robert Friedland for years. The leadership in Pengxin would not take being screwed over by some random business person very lightly. I will post an interesting article about Robert Friedland And Pengxin in my next entry. At any rate, please see the breakdown below of Major holders and insiders below:

Mr Robert M Friedland 13.4%
    Pengxin Holdings 11.7%
    Fidelity Investments 7.1%
    Directors and Management 5.5%
    https://www.cleanteqwater.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/CNQ-Investor-Slides-November.pdf

Major Holders

Currency in USD
    Breakdown
    45.22%% of Shares Held by All Insider
    111.63%% of Shares Held by Institutions
    221.23%% of Float Held by Institutions
    39Number of Institutions Holding Shares

Top Institutional Holders

HolderSharesDate Reported% OutValue
    1Fidelity Contrafund Inc2,079,207Sep 29, 20233.20%395,049
    2GMO Resources Fund735,000Aug 30, 20231.13%139,649
    3Franklin Gold and Precious Metals Fund679,999Jul 30, 20231.05%129,199
    4Fidelity Contrafund K6 Fund533,669Sep 29, 20230.82%101,397
    5GMO Climate Change Fund320,055Aug 30, 20230.49%60,810
    6Variable Insurance Products Fund II-Contrafund Portfolio3,117Sep 29, 20230.00%592
    7Fidelity Advisor New Insights Fund3,189Oct 30, 20230.00%605
    8Fidelity Series Opportunistic Insights Fund2,653Oct 30, 20230.00%504

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/CNQQF/holders?p=CNQQF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.