CNQ 3.57% 27.0¢ clean teq water limited

Outstanding work, ssyd! I did not know about this past...

1. 1,551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    Outstanding work, ssyd! I did not know about this past connection. This is definitely of interest, and it only strengthens my conviction that this company (CleanTeq) will be a monster company in the quarters and years ahead! Now, if we can get equity for tech in this space, we are going to do very well indeed!! The beauty of CleanTeq is that not only is it a cutting edge water company, but it can also be called a miner with the best ESG credentials around. With Future Element, Go2Lithium, phosphorus removal, etc. we are involved in just about every mineral that can be extracted on this planet, as well as having the best filtration equipment there is (graphene filters). And the circular water economy (cleaning industrial and municipal wastewater to then be used for agriculture and human consumption) is a humongous market on top of it all.

I encourage you to listen to that video I posted earlier and to read the article I posted today (if you did not yet). They help explain what happened to the uranium market in the time period that CleanTeq first got involved with Paladin. It is understandable (with the information in the video and article) why that earlier project stalled. An incredibly deep bear market seized the uranium mining sector for over 10 years, starting around 2008. We are due for a very long and sustained bull market (it started 3 years ago) in the uranium sector... supposedly it is going to last well over 10 years. So the fundamentals are providing a very strong tailwind for us. The future looks incredibly bright indeed!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $18.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 28.0¢ 27.0¢ $7.969K 29.17K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 33614 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 852 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.