CNQ 3.45% 28.0¢ clean teq water limited

Well, all I can say is that I have put my money where my mouth...

1. 1,556 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    Well, all I can say is that I have put my money where my mouth is and have purchased as many shares as I can. I am definitely overweight CNQ, and I have encouraged family members to purchase at these absurdly low prices as well. While there is never any guarantee for anything in life (especially things related to the stock market), I personally feel that putting the majority of my hard made money on the table with CleanTeq Water is actually probably the safest thing I can do.

If you believe the majority of scientists around the world (not scientists paid for by big oil), and just plain believe what your eyes and ears tell you (it is absolutely, painfully obvious that Climate Change is exacerbating scarcity in fresh water and contributing to food scarcity, as well as flooding people out of their homes in low lying areas, as well as forcing financial changes in entire markets and demographics (ie you can no longer purchase "reasonable" property insurance in the entire states of Florida and California due to inclement weather)) ; and if you also understand that the shift to renewable energy is incumbent for the future success of humans, then you really have no choice but to invest with this company.

The proliferation of GenX chemicals (PFAS compounds included) in the majority of municipal water supplies around the world, are also drivers of improved water treatment needs. Graphene membranes are absolute game changers.

I have personally been looking for companies that fit the above profiles for several decades, and Clean Teq Water is actually the only one that I have found that actually checks all of the boxes related to "do no harm", fix existing problems, and that has the future of all humans perfectly aligned to share success WITH the company. As far as I am concerned, Clean Teq Water is the premier "ESG" company.... with the caveat that it is smack dab in the middle of every major trend that has to, and is actually, happening.

If I was able to participate in the recent "shares for cash" program, I would. I would love nothing more than to help directly support this company. But since I do not live in either Australia or New Zealand, I am not able to do so. Thus, I purchase shares directly off the Australian exchange through several margin accounts. It least I can "indirectly" help support the share price..

Am I right? I guess that remains to be seen. But I am very happy to throw many of my chips in the ring with this company. I truly believe, in my MIND (and also heart), that this company will lead all individuals associated with it, as well as humanity itself, to greater heights!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $20.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.0¢ 28.0¢ $4.367K 15.25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 40933 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 8656 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.