CNQ 1.75% 28.0¢ clean teq water limited

As promised here are the questions and answer from the AGM 2023...

1. 507 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    As promised here are the questions and answer from the AGM 2023 in a compressed form. I have received this information (apart from the answer one) from a shareholder who I "know" from X (Twitter) only. So take this with a grain of salt.

Q1: Is a capital raise planned in this calendar year and - if the answer is "yes" - will retail shareholders be allowed to take part (which will hopefully be the case because I fear major dilution)?
    A1: [..] capital raising is an avenue for achieving our goals and we've not yet reached a final decision on what we might do from the perspective [..]

Q2: What sales were achieved with graphene membranes in the last 6 months and which industries did you sell them to?
    A2: Under 100,000 A$ (but much more sales expected); sold to textile industry, pharmacy, water treatment.

Q3: What is the status of Enva- and other "Phosphix"-projects?
    A3: Good feedback, good results. CNQ well positioned for 2026 (when the new regulations apply in Europe)

Q4: Which technologies (of CNQ) will create the greatest long term value?
    A4: All. Especially cDLE® (continuousdirect lithium extraction) and Tailings Management

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $20.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 28.0¢ 28.0¢ $1.1K 3.928K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35878 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 20961 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.23pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.