BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

I work for ISS and I am offshore atm. I am privy to company...

1. 104 Posts.
    I work for ISS and I am offshore atm. I am privy to company email and know the movements of the vessels in the field. As far as the contract status. Acergy are the front runners as they were the last to do the actual repair 3 years ago. Acergy did the job then for £20 million, now they have them over a barrel so they have gone all out on the bid knowing they are the only contractor who can do the job successfully. They can use the previous project equipment. The British government will not let this platform produce through winter if the repair is not done. It is the primary facility for the northern fields off Shetland. It will shut them down. It is like North Rankin A shuting down. NMS have not been pro active in training proven construction divers with this system. They have been getting People straight out of dive school and paying them just to weld in the test tank and not going offshore to gain experience. The management does not want anything to do with experience as they are scared they will be undermined. The safety issue was from the divers on the Saphire. They hoc carded nms divers because they didn't have any DP DSV experience and were not prepared to risk their lives with them. ISS had to go with this because the divers they have on the Saphire are regular crew and hoc cards have to be engauged.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.