CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

cnx applies to derm for mini oil refinery?, page-2

1. 244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    All this stuff in my eyes is normal waste water treatment stuff.

Its what you said and the way u said it. If u forgot here is your post.

The variation to the Environmental Management arrangements submitted 14 September 2011 to seek a ramp-up to 5 MW needs the carcinogenic liquid waste to increase 150% on the site (from 3674 to 9238 Kk/day) which costs a motza for a licenced waste handler to remove. The solution? Carbon Energy have applied for authority to process the stuff on site - effectiverly setting up a little oil refinery which may have all the environmental problems that refineries have with pollutants.

Carcinogenic?
    Licensed waste handler?
    If u go from 1mw setup to a 5mw setup this stuff has to be dealt with! C the waste will go up 150% when the power generation goes up 250%
    Smells like down ramping to me?

I would love to know what your up to karma, get inside that head of yours, have a look around? Greenie? CSG share holder? After a cheap entry point, cause you missed 0.13? You just like being a thorn in my side? Or you just like educating us in all the negative aspects of carbon energy's business? Please tell me?

The share market runs of two beasts fear and greed.
    People do your homework, do not take what is said on hot copper as the truth, even what i am saying and don't sell your shares in cnx at this price. That last bit is up to you of course!

All the best

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.