CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

cnx becomes excluisve ucg provider for chinese, page-6

1. 191 Posts.
    well i'm just a ticked off holder who is wondering if UCG will ever get the go ahead in aus cause seriously i only ever invested for the aus side of things. China MOU is about as appealing as cancer. who wants to deal with them when your out of money and out of luck with your own environmental legislation mmmmmmm. Dont read further im just venting but the QLD govt department that can't decide whether or not to say no or yes and feels delay delay until problem (UCG) goes away can LMB cause at the moment all they've done is cost speculators a lot of money. And you know what well i just hope that if they ever say yes, and if they ever read this thread UTB, loyal shareholders will still be in and have a big checkbook ready to buy up and make their long deserved money.
    ofcourse otherwise just print money, it seems to work for everyone else hahah. and to recall all the bankers with a w who bagged a certain red head fish and chip shop owner who when asked how to fix a money problem suggested printing hahah well i guess she was ahead of her time ahahahah bring on september

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.