CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

CNX - Moving Forward

1. 11 Posts.
    Good Evening Fellow Shareholders,

NERVES - TRADING AGAIN JUST AROUND THE CORNER

HOLD your own, remember the shares have been suspended now since November 2016 - What’s the hurry - as I said in the last post, "If everyone runs to the side of the ship, it will overturn and sink".

The share price will only go down if people sell, if no one sells the price stays strong... unfortunately there are always the SHEEP that follow each other and create the downturn.

Stay strong and see what happens over the next few months, it’s pointless to get upset over spilt milk, what is done is done .. let’s move on.

The company should now be in a much stronger position moving forward than where is was back in November 2016 ... and there wasn’t a mass exit then.

The top 20 shareholders’ now own 88.62%, leaving only 11.38% of the other investors
    Few companies in my view that have such a strong hold by top 20 with now only ~64 million shares available

Providing the Top 20 Hold their positions, the only shares left to trade would be that of the 11.38%

Interesting times ahead... let’s hope they will be productive and profitable moving forward, now the business structure has been firmed up again thanks to Kam Lung Investments, as well as money in the bank.

REMEMBER WHY YOU INVESTED INTO CNX ... I Invested to see the CNX "Keyseam" develop into a thriving low- cost energy business, of the future, it was never going to happen over night, I've been in it for over 12 years now with a lot invested ... and I'm not getting any younger

(This is my view and thoughts, please make your own assessments when evaluating stocks)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.