CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

Ahh well can't blame them taking short term profits I suppose. I...

1. 1,624 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 246
    Ahh well can't blame them taking short term profits I suppose. I see that there are a few heated exchanges here and a suprising level of (negative) interest from non-holders.

Anyway I have today put in an order for a few more. My suspicion is that for CNX to have referred to visits from European, Japanese and Indian reprentatives there must be a reasonable prospect of a relationship developing. CNX is not prone to providing misleading information.

Additionally, Japan and India have long term structual energy problems that will have to be solved and India especially has substantial coal resources and a government that wants to improve its country's interest.

CNX has always planned on a 12 - 24 month time frame for development of every and chemical feedstock and I doubt very much that its ability to deliver on that will be affected by the share price. Its JV partner has an interest in reducing production costs, a matter that may result from sucessful chemical feedstock delivery.

Accepting it is a speculative stock, it is one with some substantial potential.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.