ECT 50.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

"co-incidences"..?, page-101

1. 806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    CM and D85

You both use the term "ignorant". What exactly am I ignorant about?

I say again, please point out anything in my posts that is not based on some form of fact or conjecture that is based on what is in the public domain re ESI.

Let's have a quick review:

I queired A to qualify his "$100 million funding post" - please provide factual evidence that $100 million funding has been allocated to ESI. Still no $4 mill in funding provided, let alone $100 mill.

I asked PB to qualify his constant $800 mill Govt grant funding claims - no answer.

S - makes comment that ESI have a CSI - I say that is incorrect - it is prospective mode in good faith negotiations.

...and I won't even start with BY's exhaustive research and informative posts.

...and so on and so on.

You are very quick to knock down anyone who puts up a different perspective that questions some of these posts claiming statements that are, in some cases, just not true, but happy to accept the "toot toot" posts.

You may want to have a look in the mirror chaps, because I aint the one who is ignorant here.

Looking forward to the IMFAMA deal getting sewn up - hopefully that will highlight a lot of the steps moving forward with Coldry and Matmor.

Cheers K

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.