ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

"co-incidences"..?, page-129

1. 806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    A

Was it this posted by MN recently:

"We are continuing to work with Loy Yang on advancing the Victorian Coldry Project, and the MOU survives the recent ownership changes."

It could very well be true, but I don't believe there has been any ann by AGL to collaborate the above post.

IV (as per FS post), it was only recently that the "train is leaving the 2c station" post (or to that affect) was doing the rounds.

I'm sure no holder would have envisaged the close of 1.7c today a few weeks/months back. What about ESIO below 1c hey BY?

To be quoting we'll never see an SP at a certain price is risky business.

Who would have thought BSL trading at 30c prices today if you were holding above $2.00? $4.00? $6.00?

I just don't understand that if IMFAMA have the $4 mill ready to go, why this wouldn't be a done deal considering it is devaluing their investment each and every day it's delayed.

I mean it's not like Fortrend who would presumably want the SP to go down to get more shares. The $4 mill is in return for a fixed number of shares and options - there seems no benefit for IMFAMA to delay.

It just doesn't make logical sense.

K
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.