ECT 25.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

"...Shaky hands are bailing. I get the feeling people on these...

1. 796 Posts.
    "...Shaky hands are bailing. I get the feeling people on these boards are facilitating that panic.

Tell me what exactly we have to be worried about, seriously? Not one bit of bad news, yet outsiders who know jack sh*t come in here and make fools of themselves."

You seem very aggressive D85. Surely you can get your point across without so much swearing and attacking others HC members. The sp has been smashed to the tune of approximately 60% in over a month, do you seriously believe comments posted on HC would have that effect? Maybe as WT suggests the market is screaming its opinion.

Some of the 'outsiders' you refer to have followed this stock for the past 5 years and some are even past holders. Those losing money here are not the only ones allowed to comment. It's an open forum that investors come to for information, not just to hear 'toot toot we're all gunna be rich'. A pd with 3,000,000,000 shares on the register is always going to issues when there is no form of income other than more dilution.

It doesn't help your cred or your investment to be on here calling other members 'wankers' and calling for members to vote on who thinks another poster is a tool just because you are frusterated about your own actions or can't answer simple questions. Why not just play the ball and address the issues?

Fact is esi sp is falling sharply and it is looking more and more likely that the $4m isn't going to magically appear. Come the 26th, if still no news then I can't see that the sp will hold above 1c.

all just my educated opinion... which i'm entitled to.

best wishes
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $7.929M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $16 6.448K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
65 32154331 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 8857986 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.55pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.