ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

"co-incidences"..?, page-152

1. 4,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4708
    Seriously Bogswell; it's been posted numerous times that funding is on track for the 26th, be that information be from regular ESI Posters that have said that the have either phoned or e-mail the company. There also seems to be some fairly good information for a spec stock pre announcement or done deal regarding monash capital , k-coal, AGL, infama etc etc DFT1 is dusted DFT2 & 3 is in progress by Arup and so on....

Imagine if your spec stock was making the same sort of sounds, I doubt if I'd see you over on the ESI forums for dust... You can believe what you want to believe, but you just dont want to believe a bar of it; black is totally white to you, but really if you didn't really believe it you wouldn't be over here all the time; IMO ESI seems to be the opposition , the enemy and you just keep downing it.

You don't reckon that whats posted on HC doesn't have any impact on the market; I think it does have a percentage of an impact; and what's is really crap about your 'against the grain & absolute refusal to believe posts is that there are people in hotcopper that actually do a lot of their research through posts on HC and do their day jobs and invested their hard earned cash, that's a fact and then they read the blatant down ramp crap that you and others post, get nervy and jump ship probably making a loss; then IMO when those sounds come together in the not so distant further and ESI moves on to the next stage SP goes north and people are just left kicking themselves that they sold after becoming uneasy from posts like yours . You have posted Once on two days over the last 10 days on the MNM forum , but you have posted numerous times on every one of those 10 days on the ESI forum of which you don't hold any and you are probably making a couple of people feel worried with the crap you post.

Maybe good old Karma will have a visit; I've a very good feeling it will

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.343M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $133 66.48K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 32349318 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 9204104 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.12am 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.