ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

"co-incidences"..?, page-153

1. 3,994 Posts.
    This is the last time I will post directed @ Bogswell & Kranky who have infuriated so many people here including myself (but they still are unaware of this and/or don't care):

'The inconsistencies and loop holes of Bogswell & Kranky':

BOGSWELL:
    "How fast should I run? Don't think you could run fast enough mate!"
    > I think that is what most posters here want you to do. Most have clearly stipulated they want to stop reading your posts all together so why don't you do us all a favour and run away?

"LOL Sam, now you will have to walk to church to say your prayers. Now dropped to 1.7c should be under 1c before the end of August at this rate."
    > you have absolutely no facts or basis to support this statement that it should be under 1c before end of august. You have nothing to back that up. Just out of curiousity are you one of those buyers waiting at 1.5cents? Notably you rarely posted on ESI forum to my knowledge during the major run up to 3.9cents or prior. Why the sudden interest of 15 posts a day? Once your order is filled will you change your sentiment on the prospects of ESI? Wil it all become positive once you're in? I think most here would just like you to stop posting all together.

"There is a definite pattern occuring in the esi sp and its unusual that it is only heading in one direction."
    > What's unusual is that you are unable to see how much you are aggrivating posters on this forum. They dont want to talk to you. Time for bogswell to Bogger off.

"Maybe the $4 million delay is because they are having trouble with their phones. Perhaps they forgot to pay their bill. LOL"
    > Better than having problens with your eyes- unfortunately you are still unable to see that most posteres here do not like your posts which are provoking, bitter and narky to say the least. This is not discussion which is what you said you are here for!

"1.7c !!! OMG this thing's dropping faster than a cheap hookers undies."
    > Nice language use there. Has it filled your order of 1.5cents yet? You werent saying "the SP is going off like a firework!" in Feb Mar or April this year were you? Nope.

".006c will be seen again real soon the way this is going." > Baseless comment with No evidence or reasons to back this up. You will find out the hard way in due course and we will all have the last laugh.

"If esi has so much promise and potential, why is it quickly becoming a case of 'last out lights off???'"
    > Who said it's becomming that? You? It's not. the only lights off are in your brain.

"Some people can never see the forest for the trees.
    Considering the current lack of support/buyer depth it's possible for esi to drop to 1.2c by Friday imho."
    > As said several times (but you dont have eye sight), the buy/sell depth is not the only indicator of a price about to run. And i thought you said .006 will be seen real soon? Which one is it? 1.2c or .006? I didnt know you have the ability to see into the future. I guess your predictions will be spot on then? We'll all be hanging round to find out! "time will tell" as you said yourself!

"A 10:1 consolidation must be a consideration. 3,000,000,000 shares on the register is not good for any penny dreadful stock, especially one with such a bleak and disappointing history. I feel for the poor sods who got sucked into the hype at 3.8c"
    > You don't feel for anyone. Your complete lack of sensitivity and emotional awareness on this forum is a prime example of that and you have no right to refer to this as a penny dreadful stock - if it's so dreadful why do you post here 15 times a day? If a Company has a bleak and disappointing history who says they cant turn around? and this management team has turned it around! Bogger off.

"This post has been moderated on 16/07/12 18:56 (Flaming or Baiting) Comments on post: 'Champ'? 'Tiger'? Keep this tripe for your grandkids, it's baiting."
    > The moderators can see the nature of your posts too along with 90% of others here!

"Those losing money here are not the only ones allowed to comment. It's an open forum that investors come to for information, not just to hear 'toot toot we're all gunna be rich'."
    > The point is you NEVER have anything positive to say about ESI. It is always negative. It's like going into someones house and constantly critising everything inside it and always seeing the bad in every piece of the building or furniture inside. So theres nothing good about the inside of the house? You dont provide information, discussion or anything useful. all you do is provoke other posters who've been here longer than you!

"It doesn't help your cred or your investment to be on here calling other members 'wankers' and calling for members to vote on who thinks another poster is a tool just because you are frusterated about your own actions or can't answer simple questions. Why not just play the ball and address the issues?"
    > Why don't you just stop posting on the ESI forum all together- you are offside with so many people here and you are delusional if you think anyone here is going to make an effort to engage in a conversation with you. Can't you see how you've changed the nature of discussions here? There used to be good debates and discussions here earlier this year in your absence. Your dire predictions of .012 by end of the week and your other prediction of .006 shortly are just rubbish. Just stop posting on the ESI forum.

"Fact is esi sp is falling sharply and it is looking more and more likely that the $4m isn't going to magically appear. Come the 26th, if still no news then I can't see that the sp will hold above 1c."
    > You see, thats why we are sticking around to find out and are not throwing darts around at others because the 26th HASNT ARRIVED YET and we are waiting to find out. And what do you do?

"all just my educated opinion... which i'm entitled to." - It worries me if you refer to yourself as educated because all your behaviour seems to demonstrate is a lack of education. You are entitled to an opinion but not to provoke other regular posters who have been here a lot longer than you and have contributed greatly more than you. and for the record are actually holding stock, unlike you.

KRANKY:

“To date, I have not been convinced that ESI is a good investment and hence the reason for posting, to see if any points I raise that are construed as negative by the "ra ra" crowd can actually be argued with black and white fact to prove my research wrong. Sadly, I either get DYOR, call the Co or go back to the other stock or similar."
    > Then if you are not getting what you are after in terms of responses on HC Esi forum - GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. Pay for financial advise from an adviser or a broker and make decisions accordingly. Join another forum that wants you there. Talk to people in person. Lots of other options! "K?"

"If that is just your opinion then fine, but if it actually backed with fact and research, I'd love your synopsis as it could be a HUGE influence on anyone's investment decision (my included) with ESI."
    > Hopefully you don't make investment decisions based purely on what you read on HC. A lot of the time you dont base your opinion with facts and research and when you do often it is innacurate as pointed out by Amazed with your wrong information re 15million which not only is it not factual - is also in the PAST!

"Great opportunity for you to really put some undeniable evidence on here and out in the open."
    > Great opportunity for you to stop posting on the ESI forum 20 times a day.

"I do not expect to be spoonfed my friend and I'm not criticising PB's knowledge or research."
    > Yes you do and yes you are.

"Mr Frodo's mate SW says that ESI at 2c is cheap and doesn't understand why it's not being snapped up at these prices."
    > Come back here at end of this year and next year and tell me what you think!

"I'd love to see it and apologise up front if I have misled anyone here that it hasn't been formally noted by AGL."
    > You are not misleading people here as much as you are annoying them [hence this post because you have annoyed me so much!]

"I'm sure no holder would have envisaged the close of 1.7c today a few weeks/months back. What about ESIO below 1c hey BY?"
    > Share prices don't go up in a straight line. Share prices do not always reflect potential or achievements or future immenent news.

"I just don't understand that if IMFAMA have the $4 mill ready to go, why this wouldn't be a done deal considering it is devaluing their investment each and every day it's delayed. It just doesn't make logical sense."
    > There will always be a lot of things that you don't understand and even spoon feeding you won't change that. What doesn't make logical sense is why you keep posting here.

"ECT do not have control over the actions of another entity, so whilst they may with all conviction say that something is happening, that other party may decide differently."
    > Same goes for ESI posters having no control over the down rampinga and useless unfruitful comments you and bogswell make here every day.

SHARE PRICES DON'T DOUBLE AS SOON AS YOU BUY A STAKE IN THEM.
    THE COMPANY IS NOT A FAILURE JUST BECAUSE THEY DON'T RELEASE ANNOUNCEMENTS WHEN INDIVIDUAL INVESTORS WANT THEM TO.
    INVESTING IS A LONG TERM THING AND IF YOU WANT SHORT SIGHTED AND UN INFORMED LOOK AT THESE COMMENTS BY KRANY AND BOGSWELL.

I CANT WAIT TO LAUGH AND SEE THE CHANGE IN NATURE OF POSTS WHEN WE ARE A 6 BAGGER FROM HERE!!!!

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.343M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $133 66.48K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 32358818 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 9204104 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.12am 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.