ECT 25.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

"co-incidences"..?, page-179

1. 806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    MB

The higher S at BM has been discussed over and over again.

Looking at the whole picture of the success of this project, the S is a concern as is potential unpopularity from the people for a mining project in their community.

Considering that there are many more positives to negatives, which have all been discussed at length, there is a good chance BM will be the first BCE export project out of Vic.

"I think it certainly explains Exergens unwillingness to commit to Bacchus Marsh..."

Err...come on A, time for a correction here for this blatantly misleading statement don't you think?

Exergen are receiving approx 1 bill tonnes of BM "crappy, leave in the ground" BC in exchange for building a $50+ million CHTD commercial demo plant...oh, and handing over $500K and a tech lic as well to MNM.

Now why would Exergen do that if the BC at BM is totally worthless?

You will also find that this has not only been ann'ed by MNM, but also updated on Exergen's website. I assume AGL have updated their website with the ESI/ECT MOU too have they?

BY - for somebody selling up the ignore button, you seem to be doing a bit of responding!

I would assume it's a comfortable feeling knowing that a commercial demo plant is fully funded for $50+ million with backers like Tata, Itochu, Thiess and Sedgman in the mix...no hopeful Govt hand outs...no waiting on CSI funds...no if's, but's or maybe's.

Very comforting indeed.

Cheers K

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $297 79.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 17643627 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 14484105 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.