ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

"co-incidences"..?, page-192

1. 4,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4708
    Sounds a whole lot like AGL weren't interested in Exergens tech; Exergen ran off to the next spot, down the road which holds a whole lot of crap brown coal but still near enough to Hastings. The consortium as you say - signed off on the 50/50 JV to develope the BM resource; - so basically they are throwing a load of cash at it to "try and develope the resource" - question.... How the hell and how much cash would it take to develope billons of tonnes of resource (resource is brown coal isn't it) answer IMO is A - its impossible-,excavate, some sort of primary treatment then secondary???? B - probably a hell of alot much more than TATA and Thiess combined have available to burn!

So I'd imagine that the recently signed off , on the JV for the development of Exergens GHTD..... Not the resource; which IMO would mean that GHTD at the moment isn't able to sort BM coal out; i.e - requires further development or still not ready. I'd imagine that $50 million is cheap money to throw at it considering the cash potential if it was to get off the ground.

It could very possibly come to the point that they just decide BM coal just can't be processed to the required standards required and just start to concentrate on the LV.

BM brown coal may well considered unworkable down the line and just left in the ground and wrote off eventually after the years of trying, Exergen then focuses on LV and try and get to the level that IMO ESI are at and AGL is good with.

$50 million investment is cheap chips for Exergen and co to invest; they may very well have to change to Ingredience

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.