ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

IWell constructed and informative post. Appreciated.I suppose...

1. 806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    I

Well constructed and informative post. Appreciated.

I suppose the points you have raised re the share dilution and the different positions of each company (one with assets in the ground and the other with the tech) are the reasons for my concerns and hence caution in investing in ESI - and I say again, Coldry seems a good BCE tech.

Additionally, I agree with your sentiment of ESI going after the LV tenement and eventual exploration, a move I applauded at the time...it makes logical sense and a smart move by ESI.

Also agree re your comments about the current boards and "which board of which company is doing a better job"...I suppose this will be reflected over time in either SP appreciation or depreciation.

Unfortunately, ESI has a handicap here due to the convert notes, options, La Jolla, etc. antics that have created such a massive share issue and it seems the new management won't entertain such things - which is a positive.

Again, if ESI can get funding across the line to complete DFT2 and 3, Coldry demo and hopefully buy the IP off Calleja's and advance Matmor without significant dilution, that would be an excellent outcome.

Hopefully IMFAMA are good to their word and the $4 mill is sorted shortly and that this "part of a larger transaction" that has been bandied about involves ESI and a big ann is coming as well shortly.

All the best I.

Cheers K

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.