UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

I posted this stuff back in 2014. Amgen were doing lots of work...

1. 2,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I posted this stuff back in 2014. Amgen were doing lots of work with Cambridge Consultants on a reusable autoinjectors for Enbrel and Brodalumab (before they dumped it)

I posted the trial links that you may be able to find.

But the take away is if you searchbfor Aira and Piona you will see the devices i have discussed. The Aira is the AID on the first few pages of the patent link

I have even posted the presentations on the studies of the drug warming capability of these AIDs...vs AS and UNS who just make throw away remarks at conferences that they can do anything but never present anything at industry conferences

I hope that the economics and business case fell over for that device in the patent and the result of their efforts with Cambridge Consultants. And possibly Amgen step up....i said years ago that it was highly doubtful UNS were going to get the reusable AID business from Amgen/Enbrel due to tidbits of info i was aware of but the features and functions strongly suggested UNS Lisa/Teneo was the result of the same tender/user requirement spec that Amgen went to market with all tgose years ago as it seemed to be the same basic device.

Much like how they lost out Repatha to West only to have Amhen sign up with UNS some years later i hope the same can be said for Amgen moving to the UNS reusable AID as well.

But...they hardly have cash or resources to do much but the core wearavle device development and supply these days
    Last edited by IndiJo: 09/03/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.