AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

(co2 + algae + tec) = $$, page-2

1. 5,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2213
    It's an old concept (I remember hearing about it in the late 80s/early 90s) which still hasn't been applied commercially, at least at competitive prices. Strangely, the concept is still often considered 'new', even decades later.

A new all time low of 12c today can't be fun for those still holding. My guess is that we'll see it trade between 12-14c for another month or two before dropping to around 10-12c for a bit longer, then once it falls below 10c it might continue steadily or get more interesting. There will probably be a spike at some stage on the back of some announcement, much like the recent New Zealand garbage burning one. Unfortunately for those looking for an exit, these tend to be difficult to sell into for various reasons, but good luck if that's your strategy.

Just my guesses of course, for all I know it could be better or worse. DYOR and good luck to all.

Oh, and to those who suggested I was accumulating: presumably if that was the case I'd now be saying something like "Oh, this must surely be the bottom, we're due for a turnaround" or some such rhetoric. As you see, after yet another drop my sentiment hasn't changed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.