Interested to see your support for the nuclear option younglogga...

1. 1,279 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Interested to see your support for the nuclear option younglogga my concern has always been the disposal of the radio active waste,what is your solution.?

Enjoy your reasoned responses as I am sure this site is meant to be enjoyed -not start ww3.I am always surprised when some respond with personal attacks and derogatory words to the simplest of questions,no one holds all the truth and I am not convinced by the AGW argument.

As I say yet again if the proponents of AGW are correct then what are they doing about it apart from running off at the mouth?even I who think they have been conned have planted over the last few years over 100,000 trees as my bit for the planet health in a general sense.

I see news this morning telling me that data re several years of melting in the Antartic has been reworked and fine tuned and suddenly the warming trend is much much bigger than what had been forcast,how incompetent are these people?Surely someone has to rework THEIR figures since peer review seems to be lacking.

If all the doomsdayers are correct enjoy your Xmas while you can ,wonder if all these young blokes screaming their heads off about the future have had vasectomies ?? What a lovlely thought.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.