CO2 is great., page-32

1. 797 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    That you think we are here to have an argument on AGW is hilarious. That you responded to my post, without I having directed it to you is quite telling too. Overall though, I'm no climate scientist and wouldn't debate issues of such complexity on social media platforms with individuals with whom I've got no knowledge as to their scientific and literacy backgrounds on these particular matters. On such matters, I normally go to science journals and read what I want to know because, as a former scholar, I know where to go to for reputable, credible and dynamic information. I'd recommend you publish your findings on the benefits of carbon that you posted here because it's possible your audience here is largely consisted of school drop outs. Do a model simulation on the cost-benefit analysis relative to prevailing scientific wisdom on why we should reduce carbon emissions and lets read that there instead because for all I know, you could be a goat herder trying to advocate for more pasture for your goats and saying 'f*** everyone else".

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.