So much expertise on both sides that I just end up saying bugger...

1. 4,786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 875
    So much expertise on both sides that I just end up saying bugger it- I’ll just keep planting greenery where I can, do my best to reduce my household packaging intake & increase my composting/recycling, drive my car as little as possible, use as little electricity etc as possible and just keep on trucking..
    Oh crap it seems that I’ve turned in to my dad! Admittedly his reticence to consume came from a cost based motivation whereas mine is that plus concern for the environment but oh well- let’s all do our best.
    The real thing that concerns me is man made materials entering the food chain so-
    Please don’t litter all- it really does end up in the waterways and enters the food chain there, dear ladies please dispose of your hygiene etc products responsibly.

Every watt of electricity and every kilo of plastics etc really does matter!

Please all give yourself an actual pat on the back and a ‘good on you’ when you do the right thing- positive reinforcement may even work when it’s aimed at oneself and you deserve a gold star no matter your age etc if you do the right thing*

Change your verb for Internet search from ‘money hungry tax dodging google’ to ecosia*
    It says my searches have planted about 6 trees thus far ( app. 1 tree for every 45 searches? ).

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.