Why do I say bigoted? Because you make accusations against...

1. 10,515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 207
    Why do I say bigoted? Because you make accusations against climate scientists findings in a one liner that lacks context and is contrary to published and peer reviewed international science. The homogenisation process has issues at the edges. Those are understood. But those issues are miniscule in the overall process. Yet you respond to a statement supporting the homogenisation process overall with a claim that climate researchers homogenize "on stupidly sized grids [and] adjusting data in interesting ways". It's neither an objective comment on the process overall, nor reasonable, and it is expressed with emotive language that suggests intolerance of scientists reasonable findings, practices and communicated consensus beliefs on temperature changes overall.

Your comments aren't reasonable, regarding the overall homogenisation process that I was commenting on, are a two part dose of innuendo, and make judgements about stupidity. That strikes me as bigoted. You express your opinion that scientists are stupid in their practices. I find that unreasonable and bigoted.

bigoted
    /ˈbɪɡətɪd/
    adjective

1. obstinately or unreasonably attached to a belief, opinion, or faction, and intolerant towards other people's beliefs and practices.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.