CO2 smashing extreme weather records, page-4301

1. 7,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    I see, so when I ask why a number of predictions, that are made with "foot to the throat" certainty by the alarmist crazies, have all missed the mark, are you suggesting it is unreasonable to do so?

Are we meant to just quietly accept the mounting pile of false warnings? When a body of people continually makes predictions and gets them so wrong, do you never question their validity? No wonder the left of politics is such a disgusting shambles. It's amazing, give someone the opportunity of a halo because they think they're saving humanity, and there is no amount of failed predictions that will change their view. As once said, it's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

I largely stay clear of mentioning the lifestyle choices and purchases of certain prominent activists (suspicious and relevant though they are), there is far more obvious lies in just looking at the claims of climate related devastation they make and seeing how wrong they turn out to be. The fact that they themselves fly jets, live on the coast and don't look like people waiting to die is just the cherry on top of the BS cake.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.