They claim a likely long term decline?Is that an denialist quote...

1. 28,429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    Would you call it evidence?

Honestly, I would say that the scientist’s have been asked a question about the Great Lakes water levels and their predictions and an expert rarely will come out with the answer,”Buggered if I know”!
    As even the ignorant types would think, why are they getting paid?

Obviously most thinking people understand that trying to fathom even a smallish part of our globes climate is a gigantic task and those that think a bit harder about it should understand that we have about 5/5th of sweet Fanny Adams when it comes to the evidence/historical data needed to get close to coming up with a competent professional analysis to give a okay computer model.

Alright, I know nothing, I’m not a scientist but I would be surprised if any here who will dispute my take on it are and if there is one I doubt that they are a climate scientist?

I would like to point out that one of our regular posters from Qld, I believe, @cowcockie was a bit miffed at the BOM as they had give a 50% chance of El Nino/La Nina for the coming year and he was outraged at the taxpayers money that they had used to say, basically we don’t know!

I understand that this is weather and not climate science but it shows the difficulty we have and the absolute minimal research/data that those who are trying to understand the climate/weather and the difficulties that come with this settled science
    ——-

They claim a likely long term decline?

Is that an denialist quote or an alarmist quote?

An alarmist would call that settles science.
    A denialist would suggest that they’re not claiming anything but having a guess.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.