CO2 you done it again. “WINTER NIGHTMARE” HITS THE PRAIRIES AS...

1. 15,273 Posts.
    CO2  you done it again.

“WINTER NIGHTMARE” HITS THE PRAIRIES AS BLIZZARDS BURY CARS AND FARM EQUIPMENT UNDER 7-FOOT DRIFTS "The way it came in with so much wind, and the size of drifts, was just — it's nothing like we've ever seen before."

"Winter Nightmare" hits the Prairies as Blizzards Bury Cars and Farm Equipment under 7-Foot Drifts...
    "The way it came in with so much wind, and the size of drifts, was just — it's nothing like we've ever seen before."

GREAT FALLS BREAKS SEASONAL SNOWFALL RECORDS FROM 1800s Last w/e's blizzard was Great Falls' thrid major storm this fall. The first two contributed to the city suffering its snowiest Oct on record, the third broke benchmarks from 1898 % 1926.

Great Falls Breaks Seasonal Snowfall Records from the 1800s - Electroverse
    The blizzard was Great Falls' 3rd major storm this fall. The first 2 saw the city suffer its snowiest Oct ever, the 3rd broke a 1898 record.

PAKISTAN REPORTS RECORD NOVEMBER SNOWFALL Over the weekend, the mercury plunged to minus two degrees and more than three feet of snow was logged in Kumrat and Kohistan--record amounts for the month.

Pakistan Reports Record November Snowfall - Electroverse
    The mercury plunged to minus two degrees, while over three feet of snow was logged in Kumrat and Kohistan--record amounts for the month.

RECORD-EARLY 3.25 FEET OF SNOW AT IDAHO’S BOGUS BASIN IS A SIGN OF “BIG WINTER TO COME” “In my 32 years at Bogus Basin, I’ve never seen so much snow this early in the season,” said Nate Shake, director of Mountain Operations.

Record-Early 3.25 Feet of Snow at Idaho's Bogus Basin is a sign of "Big Winter to Come" - Electro...
    “In my 32 years at Bogus Basin, I’ve never seen so much snow this early in the season,” said Nate Shake, director of Mountain Operations.

Blizzard in Alberta – Video

November 14, 2020 by Robert

And record snowfall in Saskatchewan.

Mid-November blizzard shuts down interstate highwy in Washington State

November 13, 2020 by Robert
    It’s Friday, November 13th, and those who had plans to travel over the mountain passes might be cursing their luck as a strong winter-type storm pummeled the Cascades

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.