CO2 smashing extreme weather records, page-6749

1. 29,489 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    That’s correct, MMCC is truely a political issue at heart.

The last 50 odd years of claims that the theories are proven scientific facts has compelled all sides of the political spectrum to at least have a plan (any plan), any party that suggests a wait and see approach will be ridiculed by the opposition and media with the result being that the most ludicrous, over the top and unrealistic policies of the various political parties being what the plebs and media cheer for.

Fiscally responsible policies with realistic expectations are frowned upon because MMCC has been considered proven by consensus as opposed to the factual, repeatable standards that use to be required standard for proving a theory to be a fact.

You may think what you like and you may even be correct in your view but just because more scientists think it’s plausible than scientists that don’t, doesn’t mean it is a fact.

PS I’ll give you an analogy on the folly of believing that Majority consensus makes something fact, when I’ve finished painting the fence I’m working on at the moment.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.