Quickthinker, i’m sure Because You Said So is a powerful source...

1. 9,131 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 498
    Quickthinker, i’m sure Because You Said So is a powerful source of knowledge , power and of course authority - in your own home.

you may not have noticed but these forces more or less finish at your front door. Opinion, congratulations you’ve got one.

BTW, where did you get those percentages from. Source please. I’m not saying they’re wrong, but if they’re facts, would they have been generated by an atmospheric scientist? Or a bus driver? Call center staff?

since you’ve convinced yourself that “climate change is a scam” - even though that opinion goes against all expert and scientific knowledge that we have to date - what made you accept the science in your figures. If there is any.

it’s a bit of a conundrum eh? If you start sourcing or attributing what you believe is fact you’re actually some way down the superhighway of science. Into the future. And good onya.

Bit scary. Maybe just stick with Because You Said So and the power and authority that carries - in your own home.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.