Here belli boy Your hero Kevin Trenberth. Tell me what you do...

1. 15,303 Posts.
    Here belli boy

Your hero Kevin Trenberth.  Tell me what you do not understand about this Belly boy

“The Arctic is greatly affected by climate change and it has a feedback effect – but not in winter,” .......

Kevin Trenberth, a scientist with the National Center for Atmospheric Research, said “winter storms are a
    manifestation of winter, not climate change.”

“Such claims make no sense and are inconsistent with observations and the best science,” University of Washington climatologist Cliff Mass said of claims made by Mann and others. “The frequency of cold waves have decreased during the past fifty years, not increased. That alone shows that such claims are baseless.”

IPCC  AR3
    Over the NH between 1960 and 2000, winter (DJF) and annual means of geopotential height at 850, 500 and 200 hPa decreased over high latitudes and increased over the mid-latitudes, as for MSLP, albeit shifted westward (Lucarini and Russell, 2002). Using NRA, Frauenfeld and Davis (2003) identified a statistically significant expansion of the NH circumpolar vortex at 700, 500 and 300 hPa from 1949 to 1970. But the vortex has contracted significantly at all levels since then (until 2000) and Angell (2006) found a downward trend in the size of the polar vortex from 1963 to 2001, consistent with warming of the vortex core and analysed increases in 850 to 300 hPa thickness temperatures.

IPCC AR5
    The IPCC state http://www.climatechange2013.org/images/uploads/boucher13agu_U22A_final.pdf

I can go on and on.  But enough is enough hey Bell.

Now why dont you put up your sources that refute the alarmist dribble you put up against your very own IPCC lead author Kevin Trenberth who makes it clear that this Co2 affecting the Polar vortex is a nonsense.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.