Mjp2,this all happened in 2017. There seems to be an...

1. 1,220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112

Mjp2,this all happened in 2017. There seems to be an email/letter trailthrough government that backs up the lady's claims so it doesn’t matter whatother posters think – I’ll assume it happened. Also management at the BOMhad several tries at putting out stories as to what was done. It doesn’t look good in our discussion as I said in my earlier posts and does go to the trust we have for scientific research.

I am simply pointing out
    data slicing and dicing has been found out at the measurement end. In acore way, the collection process and use of the data through to modellingcannot be tampered with. Scientific fraud is well known in most areas ofscience and this measurement either implies extreme incompetence or fraud. Whywould limits be placed on the lowest temperature recorded? Who does thatto an automatic temperature device?

What youwrote captured nothing of the scientific side of the event. You do not think it warrants any thought and yet there it is in front of you – something wrong in the AGW system. You ignore it without a counter like maybe a lone wolf BOM person is to blame. But that would not be right as BOM management argued it was a faulty device. The fact that it was kept under the carpet, so to speak, is just politics. That is not part of the scientific process. It does not bode well in its trust.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.