NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

SB, Ya lightly touched on this when he said I shouldn't crucify...

1. 1,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    SB, Ya lightly touched on this when he said I shouldn't crucify myself as issues like this are part 'n' parcel of the O&G game. The problem for me is that I realise this, yet I accumulated into what was an escalating risk scenario as opposed to a derisked scenario. I am confident I now know why, but will detail in another post.

Per the points detailed in Ya's post it is obvious that if a process step is not completed accurately then it opens us a risk. During wireline operations its possible to collect the information that ultimately brought us down; composition and permeability (flow). So if it is completed without hitch the DST should broadly mirror the wireline results. In some ways this is a moot point because it doesn't change the Cua Lo-1 outcome, we are just aware of the issues earlier than the production test phase.

What has happened is that we didn't have a complete data picture during logging and so the DST was done to both resolve the ambiguities but also confirm the thinking. The 'thinking' was formulated from the data that they did have combined with geological information and drilling experience of the operator (ENI). Hoping I can get authorisation for this detail on Monday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.