AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

COA Notice!!, page-29

1. 2,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1713
    Hi shane.hardy,

I agree with you about the TH before / after the decision, however this current situation does raise a conundrum that I have seen arise before on HC. It is where price sensitive information is revealed from a trusted source (in fact several) which is actually unsubstantiated information.

However, because of the excellent reputations of those involved, there is almost no doubt in anyone's mind that the info is not valid. This places the company in the situation of having to respond -to ensure that the market is informed in accordance with regulations.

There is no point having the thread moderated as every man and his dog now knows about this, ...and I'm ecstatic about the news, but it doesn't follow the ASX listing rules.

It's easy fixed -the company just needs to release a statement before the market opens. Should be easy enough as the market should open at 11AM SI time ...no cause for panic.

We just all need to keep in mind that we are not anonymous to the courts if they order our identification to be disclosed.

Cheers,

SJB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.