CTP 0.00% 4.9¢ central petroleum limited

karll, What makes you think that I would blame RC for the death...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    karll,

What makes you think that I would blame RC for the death of Total's CEO.

Goodness gracious me karll, what are you coming out with now.

And in regard to your part about:

""(but I don't blame him for what happened to JH - that was all Askin's doing.)""

Now karll, why do you leave the Rebels out from all that, and just blame Askin.?? After all, if the Rebels weren't to start what they did, there was nothing whatsoever for Askin to work hard at, in dismissing JH.

Askin was just trying to save his skin. Not that I love the man, FAR FROM IT but, anyone would understand that, if he was told what he was by JH about what the Rebels wanted, and being told that the Rebels wanted his and the other Directors skins, while leaving JH's intact, it would be human nature for any person to do what he did.

I am sure that you know the full story there.

And no one will ever take it out my mind that, should JH still be there in the company in any Executive position's role, we wouldn't find ourselves in the position we are in. The prrof is in the pudding. We had an OIL man, and now we have GAS men.

I hope that you don't put the blame on my postings as well, (although it appears that you do), for the drop in the share price. For, it is common sense and totally to be expected that the share price could not stand the levels it was with nothing from the company but delays and broken milestones.

The failing of raising more than $6million dollars, and having to find the money from some Chinese investors of all places, and not from some sophisticated investors of Carmichaels, that alone, IMHO, would be enough to send shivers down anyone's neck/spine.

The company is simply not performing according to it's undertakings and IMO the shareholders have had enough of waiting. After all why would anyone be willing to wait for at least another 3 to 5 years for something to happen, "IF and WHEN", if none of us know if we will still be alive by then.???

Finally, the negativity is there by the underperformance of the share price and our company. Not because of a few like me that are willing to speak our minds. For, anyone that thinks that what is written in an unonymous forums the likes of HC would make a difference in the share price of a company, well mate it leaves me totally speechless.

Good luck karll and may the force and the best of luck be with you.

Cheers
    Last edited by buddy134: 22/10/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.9¢ $3.575K 72.96K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 282036 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 9000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.24pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.