CTP 0.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

Hi bruham, If you do not wish to wait for the latest results of...

1. 309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Hi bruham,

If you do not wish to wait for the latest results of the drilling that has and is occurring you do not need our approval and I would have thought that it has nothing to do with any other shareholders. The value of all the "spec shares" has slumped lately due to many factors , including the temporary fall for the price of oil. Have a look at "Far" which announced a possible large discovery and subsequently lost momentum very quickly.

I was happy with the latest update from Central and appreciate the explanation of the strategy that has been adopted for an increased focus on the exploration for gas, including a commitment to drill Surprise East.

My strategy is to hold for the present time as I can see a lot of upside for this company because of their tenements, joint ventures , management with a proven track record etc.etc.

FYI.I was a top twenty shareholder in a company called "Hardman Resources" and was well rewarded for my support and patience. It took at least five years to achieve their objectives.

Good Luck to you, Klaas DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $52.12K 978.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 454057 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 46397 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.