AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

coal conversion technologies, new bc player, page-16

1. 4,289 Posts.
    Mrs Peel, hopefully from my previous post you can see that -

GHD have completed many large studies for huge brown coal projects in the LV

They created the bore hole data base for the Vic Gov which defines the resource

Their office is literally a few hundred yards form Exergen's proposed demo site, right in the heart of the S7

They have 70 workers all in the industry in the middle of the LV

They are working with Chinese Co's on current proposals to export BC from the LV

There are many links showing they have worked directly for Mantle Mining in Vic

They recently completed a report that has been endorsed by the Vic Gov which was commissioned by the Geelong Council to advise on future infrastructure needs at Geelong

In that report they named MANTLE MINING as a possible BROWN COAL PRODUCT EXPORTER from the Port of Geelong in the foreseeable future and EXPORTING BROWN COAL PRODUCTS from BACCHUS MARSH soon after also from GEELONG (not shouting, highlighting)

They named no other brown coal exporters in the report though did name several other very credible Co's exporting other commodities.

Perhaps they had work experience kid preparing the report and Mantle Mining was a typo but either way it is enough for me to hold while we wait and see if the Vic Gov was serious when it talked about a new Pilbara like export industry mid last year.

I hope as a holder you found that information helpful as you consider your investment in MNM at the presently historically low market cap.

All IMO & DYOR so good luck

B Rubes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.