RIV 0.00% $16.20 riversdale mining limited

coal could rise up to 50 percent ..

1. 5,609 Posts.
    read an article in today's fin review. Bulk commodities like iron ore and coal are going much higher in 2010-11 with iron ore prices expected to rise 25% and coal could rise up to 50% in the same period. The analysts predictions are based on the world continuing to recover and expand. These sorts of price rises are welcome news for riv holders as we head towards production in the same period. The world is getting very hungry for Met coal and there is a supply issue going forward. RIV is the last true monster coal player in the room and i expect some solid results for us this year. What are we in for when there are some 50 coal ships sitting off out NSW coast now? how are we ever going to crank production towards whats really needed when things recover? No prizes for guessing why China is here buying into AQA and Felix. RIV hit $12 as its previous all time high and i would hope we can do better than that this time around. Maybe worth while thinking about this stuff when the stock shows weakness.dyor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RIV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.