Don't these lunatics ever get it? For ever crying crocodile...

1. 10,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Don't these lunatics ever get it? For ever crying crocodile tears that the Australian Government isn't doing enough to combat the "climate change" scam.

How many times has it been said that what Australia does has zero, nought, nada, no effect whatsoever on the climate anywhere.

Why aren't these clowns lining up outside the Chinese Embassy in Canberra and calling out China? China is increasing it's CO2 output, (which constitutes around .04% of the atmosphere anyway), until 2030 and doesn't give a rats's bum about "climate change"...as they know it is a scam and are more than likely laughing their butts off at this dumb country.

So why don't the protesters call on all their mates to boycott any and every Chinese product to show how they all feel?

Nope, it is a whole lot easier for these gooses to decry Scott Morrison and the LNP day in and day out...I mean, seriously what do they want?
    Do they want Australia to shut down every coal mine, shut every farm and sell the cows, take every car off the road?...is that what they would regard as action on their "climate change" scam?

Knowing full well that to take such action would only cripple our economy, create massive unemployment problems all over the country...and do nothing to alter the weather. I am totally over these idiots...honestly!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.