SSS 3.92% 4.9¢ sam's seafood holdings limited

SLI'll give you some reasonsFish company almost bust..comes back...

1. 11,407 Posts.
    SL

I'll give you some reasons

Fish company almost bust..comes back on after a super suspension due to being bankrupt basically...

Clean the registry..issue another billion shares or whatever...then say "hey...we're in coal now".

No drilling results...no jorc...super low issue of shares to themself.

Not sure if this is exactly what SSS has done but I bet its pretty close to the mark.

THose in management will have multi millions...tens of millions or a hundred million or more...then options exercisable at ridiculously low prices which we we will find out later they are dumping on market through some sneaky setup.

Ring a bell?

You and I could do the same.....its happened on so many others before and still going on....yet we'll have the believers going "whoa...Indonesian coal...yep that’s gotta be good...blue sky all the way...going to 20c" blah blah blah.

Same old same old people chanting the same ramp, assisted by blue sky announcements from management....etc.

Check HAW / LKO recently...massive placements...directors dumping $1 million worth of shares into hyped up announcements...a month later and share price is halved and the company raises money at that share price ringing share holders asking if they need help over the phone to fill out the SPP paper work.

Now I'll get shot down for this post as it conflicts with rampers strategy who've got in at 1c or below and who want to dump at 2...and next week is a whole new week...plus 2 days to construct some good arguments on forums.

Repeat this process over and over on shares like this ==> make a good yearly income from unsuspecting naieve people who will end up losing a bundle or holding worthless stuff for years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.