SSS 3.92% 4.9¢ sam's seafood holdings limited

coal mine in indonesia - from seafood to coal, page-18

1. 5,064 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2294
    hahahah BB, sounds like you been burnt here mate... I understand what you’re saying; maybe there is even a little truth in it. However there is something happening with so much volume in the last week, along with large players, so either way, seems like there is money to be made here, this aint no pump and dump, I seen heaps of pump and dumps, this is accumulation games, some one must know something... maybe a few phone calls to the company and a few phone calls over seas might put rest to your conspiracy theories, after all mate I read a few of your posts to check you out, and I kind of under the impression your mind dives right into conspiracy with stocks you don’t hold or held in the past, yet with stocks you hold your very encouraging... either way you sound like a trader like the rest of us, lol...

For me, there is money to be made here, any one investing larger then just a punt should make some serious phone calls and understand what there getting them selves into... for me, I’m happy to hold, and I’m not just trying to ramp this up... I see profits to be made at these entry levels, even if it is only 10-20%... that’s good enough for me :)....

after all conspiracy theories are nothing more then another type of ramp with nothing to back it... my backing is simply the current interest... could be a worth while punt IMO, Im holding enough to pay for a few cases of Red if she jumps above the 2cent mark, in which i think she will... time will tell...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.