CEO 0.00% 4.2¢ c @ limited

Leapzig,Yep - absolutely different league atm.I didn't cover CEO...

1. 1,217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Leapzig,

Yep - absolutely different league atm.
    I didn't cover CEO / DRG, so will complete as best I can:

MOU ~ 1 licence ; m/cap $33 (4.8c) - 39mil (5..c) ; Cash till end Jan 12 - see latest 1/4ly ; Area = 3,450 h/2 ; Coal = Thermal (?).

ROB ~ 1 licence (in process of aquiring) ; m/cap $14mil (3c) ; Cash $990k (end Oct) ; Area (of prospect) = 2,193 h/2 ; Coal = (?) report says no resource yet, just right kind of strata?

CEO / DRG ~ 8 licences (with coal appearances in many / most) ; m/cap was at $$21mil (4.2c) ~ post raising prob @ $50mil (84c x 60mil shares) ; Cash $14-17mil Post, less the $8mil for a great asset, still give above $6mil to head into 2012! ; Area 62,500 h/2 ; Coal = generally Coking.
    Noting we'll know early n.w how the $3mil in addition to the $14mil went.

So my presumption is we are rapidly progressing into the next group of peers. Guess that's where the market comes to play !
    Still believe 2012 will be the year of healthy growth - particularly for DRG, but also for the other Aussie cousins :)
    I feel all Mono based Co's are a serious threat to the Aus based coal producers, particularly when one looks at the 'rate of return' on the infrastructure cost planned here in Aus.

Back on your note on the licences, I would think that the 8 licences were 'parcelled up' by the Vendor; so take or leave situation?
    Given the find in the northern zone, we have a Co maker right there, let alone what ever's found / proven in the southern zone (sth gob's).

Cheers :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.