CFO 0.00% 0.2¢ cfoam limited

@thecfointernPost what you like, here I even did your job for...

1. 3,499 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1040
    @thecfointern

Post what you like, here I even did your job for you, as you obviously don’t have access to some of the data I would consider essential when trading..

I went back to 2015 and found that yes, Goldman Sachs did broker a very small parcel buy at an average 6 cents somewhere between then and 2018.. but they then also brokered sells at average 3.2c to return a negative net value of transactions over the period of time..

See that’s what research is all about.. but I go to the source, google is a small part of my toolkit, but I pay for specific data sets amongst other things..

To be fair, your claim of Goldman (execs or otherwise) buying 6 cents was in fact correct, however the claim of “not long ago” you made is misleading..

I’m not interested in calling the company.. they won’t tell me anything more or less than what we are told in market announcements.. if they did it would be considered illegal..

I’m happy with my holding, I’m happy to hold and wait until I reach my exit strategy..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.