CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

coal price fall - india's renewed interest , page-2

1. 5,877 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 305
    Gr8 post Forro

You know I think the best thing us long termers would do right now is not read Hot Copper and just try to keep up with fundamental developments from afar. I mean this with complete respect to all the dedicated posters

There is a serious reason for this

All of the talk about 20 cents by Christmas, 15 cent targets then 13 cent targets, we need to break 9, no look it's going to 8 cents, it might test 7.5 once it breaks 10 we are off, look at the drop on close, theres big news coming tomorrow, no there's not the March quarter is going to be mind blowing, actually Mikayla has changed his/her tone what does that mean perhaps it will be a bad quarter, Botswana is worth 20 cents, actually no it's not it's a sideshow, Funky has sold no he's back in, coal is going to 200 actually coal is down now what if it drops, look at that line wipe at 8 cents it's going to explode, but oh no there's cappers at 9 cents do I need to carry on?

This is what you are listening to every single day. You can't make rational investment decisions in this kind of environment. This is the kind of thing corrupt govermnets use to make people do what they want, they keep changing the story which in the end creates people like a liitle deer looking at the headlights who don't know what to do and they end up doing silly things- they are easy to control

And CCC is one of the most liquid stocks on the ASX with over 10,000 shareholders and a VERY loose register. Why do you think the price hasn't moved people?

CCC is a no brainer high quality investment at these prices IMO dont let these people exploit you out of your chance to benefit from that. Watch the business like a hawk turn off the noise

Just IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.