CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

coal price fall - india's renewed interest , page-4

1. 4,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    Thought provoking Forro.

Does the sp move by the nano-second due to influences emminating from the company and/or the macro-environment, or do charting indicators determine sentiment?

The answer is outside these possibilities and yet linked to them. The reality of profit generation above all, is the simple key. More to the point, it is profit within time frames.
    Sure they could hold and take a larger profit over time. However a smaller profit over a much shorter time-frame is a better return, if they then look to do the same. The question is do these same people reinvest and buy/sell/profit on the way up or do they look elsewhere?

No crystal ball, however I see so much interest in CCC that a turn at these levels (particulrly as so few shares are actually being traded now), could well see a strong rebound on solid volumes.

A lot of collected energy goes into this particular HC site. With so many shareholders it is a healthy sign, I reckon. Keeping to the main points is always difficult, but overall a useful collective.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.