IDO 0.00% 0.3¢ indo mines limited

coal production up 25 %, page-2

1. 195 Posts.
    Indo Mines Confirms Consistent Production at Mangkok Coal

Theindonesiatoday.com - Indo Mines Ltd confirms its Mangkok Coal Project is now producing at a consistent rate, while the Jogjakarta Iron Project still ongoing to complete feasibility study by June 2011.

According to the quarterly report made by Indo Mines, Mangkok Coal Project, South Kalimantan is now producing 25,000 tons per month consistently, and the focus continues on preceding the operational activities in the project.

Meanwhile, The company is assessing the potential to initially produce 2 million tons of iron concentrate per year from the feasibility study.

Indo Mines also looking for further potential to produce 1 million tons of pig iron per year at a later date. Feasibility study for the development will be completed in the next 18 months.

Listed in Australia, Indo Mines Limited is an Indonesian-focused Mining and metals company, having a Contract of Works to mine and process iron sands in a 70%-owned Jogjakarta Project and operates a small coal mine in South Kalimantan. (Theindonesiatoday.com)

http://theindonesiatoday.com/mining-headlines/9709-indo-mines-confirms-consisten-production-at-mangkok-coal.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.