RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

coal results due out..., page-3

1. 297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Brantley

Ive read many of your posts and would like to thankyou for your efforts in passing on your research into RRS.

Anyone that has been exposed to the speculative side of the market for a few years will recognise the enormous potential that Range Resources has now both in the short and medium term.These are truly rare opportunities for Investors to participate in what appears to be a stunning turn around in the geopolitical and financial stakes for the region.

Ive compared this company to PDN, others are saying its the next OXR or HDR.

Research by a number of posters has compiled a data base that would rival any stock research world wide.

Its clear to me that management have assembled a team of highly qualified and industry recognised people to take this company far beyond my initial price prediction of 50 cents.

I personally believe we are now poised on the cusp of significant share price appreciation as the company continues to unveil the exciting prospects and the true potential that exists in this region.

Just my opinion, but from what I have learned, I see enormous upside is possible and probable.

I believe RRS should be on the top of the list for the speculative component of a balanced portfolio.

this is not advice, just my thoughts, please do your own research and I expect many will concur with my assessment.

Very much looking forward to the next few months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.