RES 0.00% $4.61 resource generation limited

Hi gold. So you think Res is trading at a premium in comparison...

1. 1,352 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 161
    Hi gold. So you think Res is trading at a premium in comparison to its peers? What about the price targets from citigroup & shaws? Do you think these are misleading? I've never had a lot if faith in shaws given their involvement in the rights issue at 40c previously but i thought citigroup would have some cred.

Their analysis / rationale seems logical. However I'm beginning to run out of exudes for Res. I've invested nearly $100k in this "spec stock" thinking there would be a significant premium to be made once the transition was made from explorer to producer however we continue to progress down this path & I agree that PJ is doing a great job at getting the boxes ticked however I am becoming increasingly frustrated with the stagnant share price & if we don't see any uplift in the new year once we secure domestic offtake & receive mining rights approval then I'll take my capital elsewhere.

I'm prepared to wait another 6 months which by this time we should have completed these 2 very important milestones. If we don't see any uplift after this I think we can all safetly say we are wasting our time with this one & perhaps this stock I'd already fairly priced & does not provide much upflift. For nod though I am happy to sit tight. Good luck to all & let's see some growth in the new year!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RES (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.